To many – The Mandalay Bay Pool stands as the best pool in all of Las Vegas. There are several attractions here that any pool aficionado will enjoy. Experience Mandalay Bay’s lush, 11-acre tropical sand beach. Float on a lazy river ride, or swim in one of three pristine pools. This tropical park features three exotic pools with water gardens, waterfalls, fountains, a lazy river and a an enormous sandy beach. With it’s lush green environment and tropical setting – The Mandalay Bay Pool will transport you to a place you may have only dreamed about.
The beach has 1700 tons of California sand and is entirely man-made. There is also something for those who like to splash around a bit. A gigantic wave pool with 1.6 million gallons of water and waves up to 6 feet high is certainly the main attraction at this tropical oasis. Mandalay Bay also has a topless pool – Moorea Beach Club, where guests can enjoy a European style beach. Do note that there is an admission charge to access this club. This is the infamous venue that turns into a nightclub on weekends. The club opens at 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and at 11 p.m. on Sunday.
Note: Pool hours and availability subject to change. Always check with the hotel to be sure. Wave Pool and Lazy River are open seasonally. All guests over the age of 14, must have a key to enter the beach.
- Number of Pools: 5 pools in total featuring a real sand beach, lazy river and wave pool
- Size of Pools: Over 10 acres in size. Wave pool is massive at 1.6 million gallons
- Guests Only: Yes
- Heated: Some pools, not all
- Jacuzzi: Yes, three
- Towel Service: Yes
- Food Service: Yes, two restaurants
- Drink Service: Yes
- Hours of Operation:Chairs:
- Summer: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Winter: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Chairs: Yes
- Chaises: Yes
- Cabanas: Very limited and can be rented
- Ammenities: Inner-tubes and rafts can be rented. A topless pool area is available. This pool is a seasonal concert venue and is host to some of Las Vegas’ best music events.
- Handicap Access: Yes